Sunday, May 14, 2017

Rawr! Happy 3rd Birthday!

Hey everyone. I went to a kid's party the last week and created this fun dinosaur theme card for the birthday boy. 
To create this card, I started with a A2 size stitched rectangle panel and ink blended with distress inks and then spritzed it with water. Using the Chevron Fringe die, I die cut it out of three different cardstock colours and glued it to the panel. 
Next, I stamped the images using memento tuxedo black in and coloured it in with copic markers. I didn't have a balloon die so I used a circle die and then glued a triangle piece at the bottom for the balloon tail. Then, I cut a stripe of turquoise cardstock and heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. I attached all the images with glue and foam tape. That completes the card. 
Supplies used on this card:
- My Favorite Things - You're Rawr-Some stamp
- Waffle Flower - Sketchy Numbers stamp
- My Favorite Things - Beary Special Birthday stamp
- My Favorite Things Die-namics - Chevron Fringe
- We R Memory Keepers - Nesting Circles 
- Lawn Fawn - Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Distress Ink in Dried Marigold, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade
- Copic Markers
- Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black
- Versamark watermark stamp pad
Recollections embossing powder in Snow
- EK Success Powder Tool
- Staples White 110lbs Cardstock Paper
- Recollections Cardstock Paper
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Hampton Art Stamp Perfect
- Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider
- 3M Scotch 1/2" by 36 yard Double Sided Foam Tape

This card will be entered in the following challenges. You can click on their badge to learn more about it.

Stamp Ink Paper Challenge 98 - Kid's Birthday!
Addicted to Stamp and More Challenge #241 - Anything Goes
Thanks for dropping by!

*Hugs*

Nathalie @ natnatbot

2 comments:

  1. Nathalie, that is an adorable card. The dinosaurs are so cute. Bet the Birthday Boy loved it. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the stamp, Ink, Paper challenge. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super child's birthday card, love the textured background to those cute dinos.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete