Thursday, April 13, 2017

Enjoy The Ride Charlene

Hey Everyone. Happy Thursday. Today, I like to share with you a birthday slider card for the Lawn Fawnatics interactive card challenge. It features the Lawn Fawn's Bicycle Built for You stamp. I just adore this stamp because you can do so many things with it. 
To set the scene, I combined the banner from Lawn Fawn's Blue Skies stamp set, the trees from Avery Woodland Wonders and the grass from Lawn Fawn's Grassy Border die. All this combined makes this really cute slider card. 
I started with double stamping all the images first with memento ink and then with versamark ink so I can apply clear embossing powder and heat set it. Then I coloured the images with copic markers and cut them all out by hand. I really wished I had the coordinating dies at that moment. 
Afterwards, I die cut two panels out of white and green cardstock with the largest stitched rectangle die. Using distress inks, I did some ink blending on the the white panel. With the green panel, I die cut out two pieces of grass with the grassy border die. The larger piece would have the sliding track.

The banner is from the Blue Skies stamp set. I stamped out the heart and letters on each flag. Then with a needle and pink embroidery thread, I thread the top of each flag connecting it to each other and leaving long strands on each end. The banner comes with the flags connected so after it was threaded I used scissors to cut the connecting paper making sure not to snip the string.
Time to put the card together. First I glued the trees and the lighter grass panel on the ink blended panel. Then I mounted the sliding track panel with single foam tape and attached the bicycle. Lastly, the front grass panel has triple foam tape so it doesn't interfere with the bicycle sliding back and forth. 
That completes my slider card. Hope you enjoyed it!

Here are the materials used on the card:
- Lawn Fawn - Bicycle Built For You
- Lawn Fawn - Blue Skies
- Lawn Fawn - Party Animal
- Lawn Fawn - Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables
- Lawn Fawn - Grassy Border Die
- Avery Elle - Woodland Wonders
- HoneyBee - Sentiment Alpha
- Distress Inks in Spun Sugar, Tumbled Glass
- Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa, Grape Jelly
- Versamark Watermark stamp pad
- EK Success Powder Tool
- Recollections Embossing Powder in Clear
- Staples White 110lbs Cardstock Paper
- Recollections Cardstock in Lime Green, Evergreen
- Copic Markers
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Hampton Art Stamp Perfect
- Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider
- 3M Scotch 1/2" by 36 yard Double Sided Foam Tape
- Wink of Stella in Clear

This card will be entered in the following challenges. You can click on their badge to learn more about it. 

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #2 - Interactive Cards
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Spring Color Inspiration
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #237 - Make Your Mark

Thanks for dropping by!

*Hugs*

Nathalie @ natnatbot

4 comments:

  1. I love this super adorable slider scene you created! I love how you colored the cute Bicycle Built for You images! I'm so happy you joined us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....fabulous and sweet card. Love that she can move across your card, so fun. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable scene, Nathalie! And so fun with the added slider! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so creative wooooww
    I love this cute Image
    and your scene is adorable
    Sweet Adorable scene card you made
    LUV!
    Many thanks for playing with us at ATSM this time
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete