Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Wedding! Congrats to the Purrr-fect Couple

Happy Wedding Day to Eric and Louise! This celebration card was made for them. 



For this card, I used my homemade misti to align the stamps and to make sure I had good ink coverage. First I stamped the top hat and flower and heat embossed it. This is a one-dimensional card so I used the masking technique to cover the top hat and flower and then aligned the cats so it looked like they were wearing it. The cats were heat embossed as well and coloured in with Copic markers.


I used Lawn Fawn's Owen's ABC's for the message with the Memento Dye Ink in Lulu Lavender and London Fog. I stamped them 3 times to get really good coverage. I love the way it turned out and didn't need to heat emboss this like I planned to. 


Then I stamped the outline of the heart with the Memento London Fog dye ink and colored it in with a copic marker. After, I applied Glossy Accents on the heart, top hat and flower to give it some dimension. Lastly dot sequins were glued to make it look like confetti. 


The envelope was made with the We R Memory Keepers 1-2-3 Punch Board. I stamped the bride and groom's name on the card and then used the Dotted embossing folder to create interest. 

Materials used on this card: 

- SimonSaysStamp - Furry Kisses stamp
- Mama Elephant - Three Amigos for the Top Hat
- Lawn Fawn - Chirpy Chirp Chirp for the Flower
- Lawn Fawn - Owen's ABC's
- Double Stitched Rectangle Dies from Aliexpress
- Versafine Pigment Ink in Onyx Black
- Versamark Stamp Pad
- Zing! Clear embossing powder
- Memento Dye Ink in Lulu Lavender and London Fog
- Copic Markers: 0, RV00, BV000, N0, N2
- Ranger's Glossy Accent
- EK Success Powder Tool
- Tombow Awua Mono Liquid Glue
- Sequins
- Recollections Cardstock Paper from Soda Pop Collection
- Staples 110lbs White Cardstock Paper

Materials used for the envelope:
- We R Memory Keepers 1-2-3 Punch Board
- We R Memory Keepers Dotted Next Level Embossing Folder
- Lawn Fawn - Violet's ABC's
- Recollections Cardstock Paper in Grey Kraft
- Scor-Tape Double Sided Adhesive in 1/8"

I hope you enjoyed this card. It's going to be submitted for the SimonSaysStamp Challenge: Animal Magic.
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
Thank you for stopping by. 

*Hugs*

natnatbot

1 comment:

  1. Very cute kitty card. Love the colours. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Amnimal Magic Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete