Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Hay There! - SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge: Mask It

I am on a roll this week with cardmaking. Here are 4 smaller square cards created for the SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge: Mask It. 

The idea was to have the pile of hay in front and have the animals behind it so its like they are popping out to yell surprise. The sentiment 'Hay There' is so perfect for this theme.



I used the MFT Pierced Square Die to cut the white cardstock paper then I stamped the hay on the paper as well as the post-it note to use as my mask. I also masked the party hats on the goat and horse. I coloured all the images with copic markers and adhered it to a bright colour cardstock folded tent style.

Materials used on these cards:
- My Favorite Things Die-namics Pierced Square Stax
- My Favorite Things The Whole Herd stamp set
- Lawn Fawn Party Animal stamp set
- Copic Markers
- Post-it notes Full Adhesive
- Recollections Cardstock Paper


You can read all about the challenge on their blog by clicking the pic below. 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

Thanks for dropping by. 

*Hugs*

natnatbot


No comments:

Post a Comment